Friday, March 25, 2016

Memory Foam Seat Cushion for lower back pain #FITZY

Earlier this week I received a Memory Foam Seat Cushion for lower back pain to use and review. I have had chronic lower back pain since an auto accident when I was a teenager, so I was very excited to try out this product.

I must admit that the appearance and design of the cushion is very unattractive. It was quite an adjustment from sitting at my desk chair and it took awhile to really get used to it. I normally can sit for up to 30 minutes before I have to stretch to relieve the pain in my lower back. After a week of sitting on this cushion I'm up to two hours. 

I highly recommend this cushion to anyone that is looking to relieve discomfort when sitting for extended periods of time. It's not going to miraculously cure your lower back pain, but it definitely provides relief.

 #FITZY

No comments:

Post a Comment