Sunday, May 1, 2016

Sprouts Voice Remedy - For Voice Hoarseness


Anyone who suffers from severe allergies has probably had the joy of waking up in the morning with a hoarse voice and sore throat. No matter what allergy medicine I take and how effective it may be, this is the one symptom I could never relieve. In the past I've been skeptical of natural herbal supplements and homeopathic remedies, so I didn't have very high hopes for this at first. 

The ingredients look pretty simple: slippery elm bark, fennel seed, fresh horseradish root, thyme herb, celery seed, & horehound herb, with other ingredients listed as vegetable glycerin & deionized water. So I did my research, I provided the links for each product, and decided it was safe to ingest. Please note that fennel seed has possible interactions with birth control & estrogen, thyme may slow blood clotting, celery seed can interact with some medications and along with horehound herb it is not recommended for pregnant women. This information is based off of my own online research. I am not a doctor and make no medical claims. I recommend that you do your own research before using to see if this product is right for you. On the label it clearly states: WARNING- Do not take during pregnancy.
The suggested use for this product says to take 1ML 1-2 times per day as needed, and for best results to take 3-4 hours before performing. 

I started taking one dose in the morning and couldn't really tell a difference after 3 days. I decided to add another dose in the afternoon. After 7 days I started to see some improvement. It's hard to tell if it is because of the supplement or the decrease of pollen or other factors. I recommend taking this product with food or something to disguise the taste. I find the flavor unpleasant. Please contact me with any questions and I will do my best to provide as much information as possible.

#voiceremedy Available for purchase at on Amazon***In full disclosure I received this product at a discounted price for my honest and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment